Monday, July 8, 2013

Weekend Re-cap

    I'm still in denial that this holiday weekend is over and want to be back in bed, so I will keep this short and sweet.  My mom was in town this weekend so even after the 4th of July festivities, I continued to make all kinds of special food.  I will be sharing recipes for these in the coming weeks but here's a little sneak peek.

{Sangria}

{Cherry limeade}

 
 {Cherry pie}

{Truffle potato chips}


    Make sure you're following via Bloglovin, Facebook, or Pinterest so you know when the recipes are up! 

    *Linking up today with Sami for Weekend Shenanigans

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see the Sangria one!

    Tiffany Khyla
    tiffanykhyla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see the recipe for the chips and the pie!

    Jenni
    thebeautifullittlefools.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...